R.V. Muthadda Border Light Yellow Maheshwari Cootton and Silk Saree
The Tradition of Maheshwari Weaving
The R.V. Muthadda Border Light Yellow Maheshwari Cotton and Silk Saree is a beautiful example of the traditional weaving style of Maheshwari. This saree is handwoven by skilled weavers in the town of Maheshwar in Madhya Pradesh, India. The intricate weaving and vibrant colors are characteristic of Maheshwari sarees, making this saree a unique and valuable addition to any wardrobe.
• Intricately handwoven saree takes time to finish & will be delivered in 4-5 working days
• Centric design motifs are what define an authentic Maheshwari saree. R.V. Muthadda Border plain saree
• Each of these sarees is skilfully woven by the weavers of Maheshwar, Madhya Praadesh.
• This particular saree is plain yellow colour saree
• Length: 5.5 x 1.15 meters (46 inches)
• Material: Silk and gold zari
• Blouse Piece: Available (80cms)
• Colour in the physical product may slightly vary from the image
• Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms make each piece exquisite
• Dry clean only
• Store in a clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light, and moisture