Shipping and Delivery Policy
Living Looms of India loves to get everything right for you. Your every purchase helps us improve our service and offer you a better customer experience. We want you to have a great and hassle-free purchase experience.
Living Looms of India assures you that all products sold on its platform, livingloomsofindia.com are new and 100% genuine. These products are 100% handwoven and handcrafted by our skilled weavers and artisans from across the country.
We have the following shipping and delivery policy:
- Each product of Living Looms of India undergoes weavers’/artisan’s unique process, thus the shipping time may vary. You may look for shipping information on the product page.
- After confirmation of the order from our customer support team, products are couriered within 3-5 business working days or refer product description in-case of made to order products.
- Information regarding the Airway Bill number will be communicated to the buyer after the products are dispatched.
- Our courier partners will be able to deliver the shipment to you between Monday through Saturday: 9am to 7pm. Working days exclude public holidays and Sundays. Delivery time is subject to factors beyond our control including unexpected travel delays from our courier partners and transporters due to weather conditions and strikes.
- Delivery charge vary depending on the value of the shopping cart. We charge a sum of Rs 100/- for each order below or equal to Rs 4999/-. There is no shipping charge for orders having value greater than Rs 5000/-.
- Custom duty charges if any in the country, will be borne by the customer.
- Address change will be accepted only if order has not been shipped. Address change is only possible if new location is within the same state.
- As soon as your package ships, we will email you your package tracking information.