This website is operated by Living Looms of India (LLI). Throughout the Site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Living Looms of India. Living Looms of India (LLI) offers this website, including all information, tools, and services available on this website, to you based on your acceptance of all terms, policies, and notices set forth herein.
By visiting our website and/or purchasing something from us, you are subscribing to our "Service" and are subject to the following terms and conditions, including these additional terms and policies ("Terms and Conditions", you agree to the “Terms”). Referenced herein and/or available via hyperlink. These Terms of Conditions apply to all users of the website, including vendors, customers, merchants, and/or content contributors.
Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the website, you agree to these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to all of the terms of this agreement, do not access the site or use the services. If these Terms & Conditions are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms & Conditions. Any new features or tools added to the current store are also subject to the Terms & Conditions. You can review the most current version of the Terms & Conditions at any time on this page.
We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms & Conditions by posting updates and/or changes on our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes your acceptance of those changes. Our store is hosted by Shopify Inc. They provide an online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to our customers.
Copyright & Intellectual Property
All Living Looms of India (LLI) or their partner or third-party designs appearing on www.livingloomsofindia.com are the copyright and intellectual property of their respective designers and may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the prior written permission of the designers.
Limitation of User Content
You agree that you do not put any User Content which may be in consonant with the following:
- Content that can endanger life, leads to the risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, disability, disfigurement, and mental or physical illness.
- Content that can endanger or lead to any other loss or harm of individual or property.
- Content that seeks to damage or take advantage of youngsters by exposing them to irrelevant content material, soliciting for in any opinion identifiable info, or in any other case.
Content that can also additionally represent or make contributions to a criminal offense or infringement of a right.
- Content that includes any records or content material that deem to be unlawful, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, infringing, invasive of privacy or exposure rights, harassing, or humiliating to different people (publicly or in any other case), threatening, obscene, pornographic, or in any other case objectionable.
- Content that includes any records or material that is illegal including disclosure of insider information under securities regulation or of other business secrets.
- Content that includes any records or material which you believe isn't always accurate and correct.
- You agree that any User Content which you put up does no longer and could no longer violate partner or any kind of third party rights including intellectual property rights or privacy rights.
- Seller reserves the right, however, isn't always obligated, to reject and/or remove any User Content that Seller believes, in its sole discretion, violates those provisions. You recognize that publishing your User Content at the service isn't always an alternative to registering it with the U.S. Copyright Office, the Writer's Guild of America, or every other right organization.
Limitation of user content Proprietary Rights of LLI
You may choose to or we may invite you to submit comments or ideas about the Service, including without limitation about how to improve the Service or our products or ideas. By submitting any Idea, you agree that your disclosure is voluntary, unsolicited, and without restriction and will not place LLI under any other obligation. LLI is free to use the Idea without any additional compensation to you, and/or to disclose the Idea on a non-confidential basis or otherwise to anyone. You further acknowledge that, by acceptance of your submission, LLI does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to it, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you. LLI does not provide www.livingloomsofindia.com members referral credits when members invite their friends to join www.livingloomsofindia.com
Limited Liability of LLI
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, LLI will not be held liable or responsible for the following:
- Errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content available on or through the service.
- Personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of our service or any product.
- Any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein.
- any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the service.
- Any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like that may be transmitted to or through our service by any third party.
- Any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available through the service.
- User content or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party.
The Service is controlled and operated from India. LLI makes no representations that the service is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Service from other jurisdictions do so at their own discretion and are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable United States and local laws and regulations, including but not limited to export and import regulations.
You represent and warrant you are not located in a country banned or imposed a ban by the United States or that has been designated by the United States government as a “terrorist-supporting” country, and that you are not a foreign person or entity blocked or denied by the United States government or otherwise listed on any United States government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
Amendment of Services and Prices
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. LLI reserves the right to modify or discontinue the service or any part or content thereof at any time without notice. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuation of the service.
Limitation of Availability of Products or Services
Certain products or services may only be available online through LLI website. These products or services may have limited quantities and may only be returned or exchanged according to our Return Policy. LLI makes every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of products that appear in the store. LLI cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of colors will be accurate. LLI reserves the right but has no obligation, to restrict the sale of its products or services to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. LLI may exercise this right on a case-to-case basis. LLI reserves the right to limit the quantity of products or services it offers. All product descriptions or product prices are subject to change at any time without notice at our sole discretion. LLI reserves the right to discontinue products at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited. LLI does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other materials purchased or received by you will meet your expectations or that errors in the service will be corrected.
Billing and Account Information
LLI reserves the right to refuse any order you place with us. LLI may, in its sole discretion, limit or cancel purchase quantities per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or the same billing and/or shipping address. If LLI changes or cancels an order, it may attempt to notify you by contacting the email address and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time of order. LLI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to restrict or prohibit any order deemed to have been placed by a dealer, reseller or distributor. You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made with us. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, for example, email address, credit card number, expiration date, etc., so that we can complete your transaction and contact you as necessary.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
Governing Law and Arbitration