Orange Handwoven Kota Doria Cotton Saree with Floral Art Motif
Embrace Vibrant Beauty with the Orange Handwoven Kota Doria Cotton Saree - A Floral Masterpiece of Elegance and Grace. Adorned with a stunning floral art motif, the Orange Handwoven Kota Doria Cotton Saree is a true masterpiece of grace and beauty. The intricate floral patterns, crafted with precision, create a captivating tapestry that enhances the saree's visual appeal. The vibrant hues of orange and the delicate detailing of the floral motif add a touch of sophistication and charm. Whether it's a festive celebration, wedding, or any special occasion, this saree will make you stand out with its remarkable floral artistry.
PRODUCTS FEATURES :
- Intricately handwoven saree takes time to finish & will be delivered in 5-9 working days
- Checkered woven design defines an authentic Kota Doria saree.
- Each of these sarees is skilfully woven by the weavers of kaithoon, Kota, Rajasthan.
- This particular saree has a buti work with floral motif.
- Length: 6.5 x 1.15 meters (46 inches)
- Material: Cotton, Silk, Katan and zari
- Blouse Piece: Available
- Colour in the physical product may slightly vary from the image
- Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms make each piece exquisite
- Dry clean only
- Store in a clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light, and moisture