Maroon Diya Bor Maheshwari Cotton and Silk Saree with Gold Zari Work
Introducing our exquisite Maroon Diya Bor Maheshwari Cotton and Silk Saree with Gold Zari Work. The unique diya bor design of this saree is truly one-of-a-kind, with intricate patterns and detailing that are sure to catch the eye. The bor design features beautifully crafted diya (lamp) motifs that symbolize the essence of Indian culture and tradition, making this saree perfect for any occasion, from weddings to religious festivals.
PRODUCTS FEATURES :
• Intricately handwoven saree takes time to finish & will be delivered in 4-5 working days
• Centric design motifs are what define an authentic Maheshwari saree. Diya bor design
• Each of these sarees is skilfully woven by the weavers of Maheshwar, Madhya Praadesh.
• This particular saree diya bor art motif
• Length: 5.5 x 1.15 meters (46 inches)
• Material: Silk and gold zari
• Blouse Piece: Available (80cms)
• Colour in the physical product may slightly vary from the image
• Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms make each piece exquisite
• Dry clean only
• Store in a clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light, and moisture