Orange Bhund Buti Maheshwari Saree with Gold Zari Work
The Bhund Buti Design
The Bhund Buti design is a popular Indian pattern that is both intricate and elegant. The design is created using gold zari work, which is a hallmark of Maheshwari sarees. The saree is perfect for women who want to add a touch of traditional Indian design to their wardrobe.
PRODUCTS FEATURES :
• Intricately handwoven saree takes time to finish & will be delivered in 4-5 working days
• Centric design motifs are what define an authentic Maheshwari saree. Buti and zari work border
• Each of these sarees is skilfully woven by the weavers of Maheshwar, Madhya Praadesh.
• This particular saree has bhund buti floral motif.
• Length: 5.5 x 1.15 meters (46 inches)
• Material: Silk and gold zari
• Blouse Piece: Available (80cms)
• Colour in the physical product may slightly vary from the image
• Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms make each piece exquisite
• Dry clean only
• Store in a clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light, and moisture