Olive Grey Buta & Buti Maheshwari Saree with Zari Border
The Beauty of Maheshwari Sarees
Maheshwari sarees have been a favorite of women in India for centuries. These sarees are known for their unique and elegant designs that are steeped in tradition. The Olive Grey Buta & Buti Maheshwari Saree with Zari Border is a stunning example of this art form. Made from high-quality fabric, this saree is perfect for women who want to look stylish and sophisticated. The intricate buta and buti designs on the saree are a testament to the skill and craftsmanship of the weavers/artisans who created it.
PRODUCTS FEATURES :
• Intricately handwoven saree takes time to finish & will be delivered in 4-5 working days
• Centric design motifs are what define an authentic Maheshwari saree. Small tilak buta & buti give floral motif
• Each of these sarees is skilfully woven by the weavers of Maheshwar, Madhya Praadesh.
• This particular saree is a pictorial representation of a story buti work with floral motif.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATION :
• Length: 5.5 x 1.15 meters (46 inches)
• Material: Silk and gold zari
• Blouse Piece: Available (80cms)
• Colour in the physical product may slightly vary from the image
• Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms make each piece exquisite
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS :
• Dry clean only
• Store in a clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light, and moisture