Cocoa Brown Small Lehar Border Maheshwari Buta & Buti Saree with Gold Zari Work
Introducing the Cocoa Brown Small Lehar Border Maheshwari Buta & Buti Saree with Gold Zari Work
Elevate your traditional wardrobe with our Cocoa Brown Small Lehar Border Maheshwari Buta & Buti Saree with Gold Zari Work. Handcrafted with care, this saree is made from premium-quality Maheshwari fabric that boasts a luxurious texture, making it comfortable to wear for long hours. The intricate Buta & Buti design on the saree adds a touch of elegance and sophistication, making it perfect for any formal or semi-formal occasion.
PRODUCTS FEATURES :
• Intricately handwoven saree takes time to finish & will be delivered in 4-5 working days
• Centric design motifs are what define an authentic Maheshwari saree. Diya bor design
• Each of these sarees is skilfully woven by the weavers of Maheshwar, Madhya Praadesh.
• This particular saree diya bor art motif
• Length: 5.5 x 1.15 meters (46 inches)
• Material: Silk and gold zari
• Blouse Piece: Available (80cms)
• Colour in the physical product may slightly vary from the image
• Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms make each piece exquisite
• Dry clean only
• Store in a clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light, and moisture