White Handwoven Kota Doria Cotton Saree with Small Grey Buti
Elevate Your Style with the White Handwoven Kota Doria Cotton Saree - A Timeless Classic of Elegance and Grace. The White Handwoven Kota Doria Cotton Saree is a timeless classic that exudes elegance and grace. Its pristine white color symbolizes purity and serves as a canvas for the delicate grey buti motifs. Whether it's a wedding, festival, or any special occasion, this saree will make you radiate timeless beauty and sophistication. Embrace the rich heritage of Indian textiles and let this handwoven masterpiece elevate your style to new heights.
PRODUCTS FEATURES :
- Intricately handwoven saree takes time to finish & will be delivered in 5-9 working days
- Checkered woven design defines an authentic Kota Doria saree.
- Each of these sarees is skilfully woven by the weavers of kaithoon, Kota, Rajasthan.
- This particular saree has a buti work with floral motif.
- Length: 6.5 x 1.15 meters (46 inches)
- Material: Cotton, Silk, Katan and zari
- Blouse Piece: Available
- Colour in the physical product may slightly vary from the image
- Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms make each piece exquisite
- Dry clean only
- Store in a clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light, and moisture