White Handwoven Kota Doria Cotton Saree with Small Green Buti
Elevate Your Style with the White Handwoven Kota Doria Cotton Saree - A Graceful Blend of Tradition and Elegance. Experience the epitome of grace and sophistication with the White Handwoven Kota Doria Cotton Saree. Meticulously crafted by skilled weavers, this saree showcases the timeless beauty of handwoven Kota Doria fabric. Known for its lightweight and airy texture, the cotton saree drapes elegantly, offering a comfortable and effortless wearing experience. Step into the world of traditional craftsmanship and embrace the sheer elegance of this exquisite saree.
PRODUCTS FEATURES :
- Intricately handwoven saree takes time to finish & will be delivered in 5-9 working days
- Checkered woven design defines an authentic Kota Doria saree.
- Each of these sarees is skilfully woven by the weavers of kaithoon, Kota, Rajasthan.
- This particular saree has a buti work with floral motif.
- Length: 6.5 x 1.15 meters (46 inches)
- Material: Cotton, Silk, Katan and zari
- Blouse Piece: Available
- Colour in the physical product may slightly vary from the image
- Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms make each piece exquisite
- Dry clean only
- Store in a clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light, and moisture