Pink Handwoven Kota Doria Cotton Saree with Small Buti
Radiate Feminine Charm with the Pink Handwoven Kota Doria Cotton Saree - A Delicate Fusion of Tradition and Sophistication. Adorned with delicate buti (small motifs), the Pink Handwoven Kota Doria Cotton Saree exudes an understated charm. The intricate buti patterns are carefully scattered across the saree, adding a touch of finesse and visual appeal. The subtle motifs in contrasting colors create a mesmerizing effect, elevating the overall beauty of the saree. With its delicate detailing, this saree is perfect for both formal occasions and casual gatherings, allowing you to make a style statement effortlessly.
PRODUCTS FEATURES :
- Intricately handwoven saree takes time to finish & will be delivered in 5-9 working days
- Checkered woven design defines an authentic Kota Doria saree.
- Each of these sarees is skilfully woven by the weavers of kaithoon, Kota, Rajasthan.
- This particular saree has a buti work with floral motif.
- Length: 6.5 x 1.15 meters (46 inches)
- Material: Cotton, Silk, Katan and zari
- Blouse Piece: Available
- Colour in the physical product may slightly vary from the image
- Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms make each piece exquisite
- Dry clean only
- Store in a clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light, and moisture