Light Green Handwoven Kota Doria Cotton Saree with Floral Art Motif
Embrace Natural Beauty with the Light Green Handwoven Kota Doria Cotton Saree - A Floral Symphony of Elegance and Grace. The Light Green Handwoven Kota Doria Cotton Saree embodies elegance and grace. Its soothing light green shade symbolizes freshness and tranquility, while the floral art motif adds a touch of sophistication. Whether it's a wedding, cultural event, or any special occasion, this saree will make you radiate timeless beauty and charm. Embrace the rich heritage of Indian textiles and let this handwoven masterpiece elevate your style to new heights.
PRODUCTS FEATURES :
- Intricately handwoven saree takes time to finish & will be delivered in 5-9 working days
- Checkered woven design defines an authentic Kota Doria saree.
- Each of these sarees is skilfully woven by the weavers of kaithoon, Kota, Rajasthan.
- This particular saree has a buti work with floral motif.
- Length: 6.5 x 1.15 meters (46 inches)
- Material: Cotton, Silk, Katan and zari
- Blouse Piece: Available
- Colour in the physical product may slightly vary from the image
- Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms make each piece exquisite
- Dry clean only
- Store in a clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light, and moisture