Gold Zari Orange Color Baluchari Saree with Temple Design
The temple design on this Gold Zari Orange Color Baluchari Saree is an ode to our rich cultural heritage. The intricate motifs depict scenes from mythology and showcase the architectural grandeur of ancient temples. Each motif is meticulously crafted, with attention to every intricate detail, creating a tapestry of artistry and symbolism.
PRODUCT FEATURES :
• Intricately handwoven saree takes time to finish & will be delivered in 4-5 working days
• Centric design motifs are what define an authentic Baluchari sari. Depicting iconic scenes from the epic stories of Ramayana. 1000 buti and floral motifs
• Each of these sarees is skilfully handwoven by the weavers of Bishnupur, Bankura cluster in West Bengal.
• This particular saree has a floral motifs
PRODUCT SPECIFICATION :
• Length: 6.5 x 1.15 meters (46 inches)
• Material: Silk and gold zari
• Blouse Piece: Available
• Colour in the physical product may slightly vary from the image
• Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms make each piece exquisite
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS :
• Dry clean only
• Store in a clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light and moisture