Pink Baluchari Saree with Golani Buti
Embrace your ethnic look! This Baluchari Traditional Handloom pink Silk Saree is the epitome of elegance. It's gorgeous, comfortable, and nurtured with great care by our skilled weavers at Bishnupur, Bankura cluster in West Bengal. Intricately handwoven with gold zari and the finest silk Beautifully handwoven with included blouse gives a finishing touch to the saree's look. A must-have for your wardrobe.
PRODUCT FEATURES :
• Intricately handwoven saree takes time to finish & will be delivered in 4-5 working days
• Centric design motifs are what define an authentic Baluchari sari. Golani buti and floral motifs
• Each of these sarees is skilfully handwoven by the weavers of Bishnupur, Bankura cluster in West Bengal.
• This particular saree has floral motifs
PRODUCT SPECIFICATION :
• Length: 6.5 x 1.15 meters (46 inches)
• Material: Silk and gold zari
• Blouse Piece: Available
• Colour in the physical product may slightly vary from the image
• Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms make each piece exquisite
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS :
• Dry clean only
• Store in a clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light, and moisture