Sky Blue Baluchari Silk Saree 1000 Buti Double Meenakari Saree
The Double Meenakari technique involves the intricate use of enamel work, where two different colors are used to bring out the intricate details. The result is a stunning display of craftsmanship that adds depth and richness to the saree. With every drape, you carry a piece of art that showcases your appreciation for beauty and tradition.
PRODUCT FEATURES :
• Intricately handwoven saree takes time to finish & will be delivered in 4-5 working days
• Centric design motifs are what define an authentic Baluchari sari. Depicting iconic scenes from the epic stories of Ramayana. 1000 buti and floral motifs
• Each of these sarees is skilfully handwoven by the weavers of Bishnupur, Bankura cluster in West Bengal.
• This particular saree has a floral motifs
PRODUCT SPECIFICATION :
• Length: 6.5 x 1.15 meters (46 inches)
• Material: Silk and gold zari
• Blouse Piece: Available
• Colour in the physical product may slightly vary from the image
• Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms make each piece exquisite
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS :
• Dry clean only
• Store in a clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light and moisture