Silk and Gold Zari Mina Off White Baluchari Saree
The off-white hue adds a touch of ethereal beauty, symbolizing purity and grace. The softness of the silk fabric drapes effortlessly, enhancing your silhouette and creating a regal aura. The intricate gold zari work lends a touch of opulence, reflecting light and adding a captivating sparkle to your ensemble.
PRODUCT FEATURES :
• Intricately handwoven saree takes time to finish & will be delivered in 4-5 working days
• Centric design motifs are what define an authentic Baluchari saree. Dancing apsara and floral motifs with dancing apsaras
• Each of these sarees is skilfully handwoven by the weavers of Bishnupur, Bankura cluster in West Bengal.
• This particular saree has a floral motifs
PRODUCT SPECIFICATION :
• Length: 6.5 x 1.15 meters (46 inches)
• Material: Silk and gold zari
• Blouse Piece: Available
• Colour in the physical product may slightly vary from the image
• Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms make each piece exquisite
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS :
• Dry clean only
• Store in a clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light and moisture