Gold Zari 1000 Buti Green Baluchari Saree Including Blouse Piece
Indulge in the regal allure of our Gold Zari 1000 Buti Green Baluchari Saree. This masterpiece of craftsmanship is a testament to the timeless beauty and opulence that Baluchari sarees are known for. Immerse yourself in the rich heritage of Indian textiles as you drape yourself in this resplendent saree.
• Intricately handwoven saree takes time to finish & will be delivered in 4-5 working days
• Centric design motifs are what define an authentic Baluchari saree. Floral motifs
• Each of these sarees is skilfully handwoven by the weavers of Bishnupur, Bankura cluster in West Bengal.
• This particular saree has a floral motifs
• Length: 6.5 x 1.15 meters (46 inches)
• Material: Silk and gold zari
• Blouse Piece: Available
• Colour in the physical product may slightly vary from the image
• Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms make each piece exquisite
• Dry clean only
• Store in a clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light and moisture