Blue Handwoven Kota Doria Cotton Saree with Multicolor Geometric Motif
Celebrate Tradition with the Blue Handwoven Kota Doria Cotton Saree - A Timeless Tapestry of Elegance. Indulge in the beauty of traditional craftsmanship with the Blue Handwoven Kota Doria Cotton Saree. Expertly handwoven by skilled artisans, this saree showcases the exquisite artistry of Kota Doria fabric. Renowned for its lightweight and airy texture, the cotton saree drapes gracefully, providing unmatched comfort and effortless elegance. Immerse yourself in the world of intricate weaves and embrace the timeless allure of this exceptional saree.
PRODUCTS FEATURES :
- Intricately handwoven saree takes time to finish & will be delivered in 5-9 working days
- Checkered woven design defines an authentic Kota Doria saree.
- Each of these sarees is skilfully woven by the weavers of kaithoon, Kota, Rajasthan.
- This particular saree has a buti work with floral motif.
- Length: 6.5 x 1.15 meters (46 inches)
- Material: Cotton, Silk, Katan and zari
- Blouse Piece: Available
- Colour in the physical product may slightly vary from the image
- Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms make each piece exquisite
- Dry clean only
- Store in a clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light, and moisture