Green Border Gold Tilak Buti Maheshwari Cotton and Silk Saree
Our Green Border Gold Tilak Buti Maheshwari Cotton and Silk Saree, a timeless piece that will elevate your ethnic wardrobe. Crafted from a luxurious blend of cotton and silk, this saree features a subtle yet striking green border and intricate gold tilak buti all over. The lightweight and breathable fabric make it perfect for all-day wear, while the gold zari work adds a touch of elegance and sophistication to your look.
Luxurious Blend of Cotton and Silk
Crafted from a blend of cotton and silk, this saree offers the perfect balance of comfort and elegance. The lightweight fabric drapes beautifully, making it easy to wear and carry.
PRODUCTS FEATURES :
• Intricately handwoven saree takes time to finish & will be delivered in 4-5 working days
• Centric design motifs are what define an authentic Maheshwari saree. Diya bor design
• Each of these sarees is skilfully woven by the weavers of Maheshwar, Madhya Praadesh.
• This particular saree diya bor art motif
• Length: 5.5 x 1.15 meters (46 inches)
• Material: Silk and gold zari
• Blouse Piece: Available (80cms)
• Colour in the physical product may slightly vary from the image
• Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms make each piece exquisite
• Dry clean only
• Store in a clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light, and moisture